SHETLAND actress Ashley Jensen shows off her diamond ring at an awards ceremony after it emerged she had secretly wed.
The rock was front and centre while posing at the Scottish Baftas in Glasgow last night with husband Kenny Doughty, 48.
Ash, 54, is up for best actress for TV show Mayflies.
She marriedactor Kenny at Priston Mill in Bath in August.
Pals claimed Ashley “barely stopped smiling” during the “super fun” and “emotional” ceremony on August 9.
It came six years after she lost her first husband, who she shares 14-year-old son Francis with, to suicide.
Ashley became known across the globe when she joined the cast of hit TV series Ugly Betty from 2006-08.
But before then she portrayed Fiona Morris in EastEnders.
Fiona is the wife of Rod Morris and appears when her and Rod come to the di Marco’s for dinner.
Ashley is also known for portraying Emma in After Life, a carer who looks after Tony’s dad in a nursing home.
The hit show follows the story of Tony (Ricky Gervais) who is grieving after the death of his wife Lisa.
- NYC smash-and-grab nets over $2 million in jewelry: NYPD
- Caught on camera: $2 million in diamonds stolen from Bronx jewelry store
- Save $100 on Clean Origin engagement rings with this exclusive code—shop diamond rings now
- What is Frank Ocean’s net worth? Rapper’s brand Homer launches $25K diamond-encrusted gold penis ring
- Princess Beatrice's £300,000 engagement ring 'dazzles' with a 'modern twist'