- Nollywood actress/businesswoman, Iyabo Ojo, has taken to social media to make an open admission about herself
- The movie star, who is big on luxury fashion and style, revealed in a post that she is addicted to shoes
- In a related post, actor Jide Kene Achufusi opened up about his take on spending huge amounts of money on fashion
Almost every functioning human being has a soft spot for something in the vanity department. For the likes of Davido, it is undoubtedly expensive jewellery; for Laura Ikeji, her love for luxury hair is unmatched.
For Iyabo Ojo, it appears – or rather, has been confirmed – to be shoes.
The Nollywood actress recently took to her Instagram page to admit to having an addiction to shoes.
In the post, she shared photos of different designer shoes – some, presumably hers – and went on to profess her love for shoes.
Nollywood actress Clarion Chukwurah’s chic look in new photos is drop-dead gorgeous
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram – get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Check out the post below:
Nollywood actor Jide Kene shares thoughts on buying expensive fashion items
When Living In Bondage: Breaking Free – the sequel to the 1992 classic, Living In Bondage – was released, there was a lot of buzz due to its success.
One star who shone brightly among the cast is lead actor Jide Kene Achufusi, who played the lead character, Nnamdi Okeke.
Aside from his stellar performance in the film, his looks and effortless sense of style have earned him the love of many movie lovers – especially the ladies.
However, despite the fame and the money that comes with it, Jide maintains he’s not one to go splurging on fashion items.
Video of fashionista struggling to walk in boots leaves netizens buzzing
Slaying in fashionable garbs comes easy for many people. For some, however, it can be quite uncomfortable, requiring extra effort to pull off.
Nollywood actress Linda Osifo marks her birthday with breathtaking look
A video of a young lady identified as Pere-ere Richard is currently trending on social media for what can be described as a ‘beauty struggle’.
In the video posted by @yabaleft, the lady sporting long, red locs can be seen strutting about in an all-leather ensemble. However, her walking style in the shoes is what seems to have caught the attention of many people.
- ‘I don’t feel safe to be here anymore’: El Monte sneaker shop shuttered after repeated break-ins
- Locally Owned Shoe Store Cuts Ribbon in Boardman - Business Journal Daily
- Shop This Limited-Edition Cariuma Collection With Peanuts
- Shoe brand Floafers opens store at Bell Works, a few steps away from its corporate offices
- Skate Shoes Are The New Y2K Trend Revived By Sneaker-Loving Gen Zers