RICHARDSON, Texas, July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) announced today that it will report financial results for the second quarter 2022 after market close on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day. The call can be accessed live on the Company’s investor relations website at www.fossilgroup.com/investors and will also be archived for replay.
About Fossil Group, Inc.
Fossil Group, Inc. is a global design, marketing, distribution and innovation company specializing in lifestyle accessories. Under a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands, our offerings include traditional watches, smartwatches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods, belts and sunglasses. We are committed to delivering the best in design and innovation across our owned brands, Fossil, Michele, Relic, Skagen and Zodiac, and licensed brands, Armani Exchange, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, kate spade new york, Michael Kors, PUMA and Tory Burch. We bring each brand story to life through an extensive distribution network across numerous geographies, categories, and channels. Certain press release and SEC filing information concerning the Company is also available at www.fossilgroup.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
The Blueshirt Group
- Save up to 70% on purses, totes and crossbodies
- Shop sales at Amazon, Michael Kors and Walmart
- Michael Kors Creates Limited-edition Capsule for Capri, Amalfi Coast Hotel Pop-up Shops
- Bag a Michael Kors purse for up to 70% off during this end-of-summer sale—shop totes and crossbodies
- Shop the best summer deals at Amazon, Solo Stove, Michael Kors and Walmart this August