Musician Duduzile Ngwenya better known as Lady Du has expressed excitement about her beauty salon which has become a success and another source of income.
In a lengthy caption the hitmaker says she put her music career on hold to achieve the dream of being a salon owner.
“For 3 months straight, I cut down on performing and focused on a project I’ve wanted my whole life, I bought a house and redesigned it into what I wanted! The spa/salon I’ve always wanted, as a qualified beautician myself I’ve always wanted a salon since I have the qualifications,” she wrote.
She revealed that she will she is back in the music scene and is currently working on her international tour.
She then concluded by encouraging her followers to follow their dreams and talents, she highlighted the importance of education and investing in yourself.
“To all of you that think it can’t be done here is a testimony!!! Your talent can fund any of your dreams!!!
I’m educated but music made me successful. My education is what’s helping me walk with wisdom and not pressure ❤️❤️🙏🙏🙌🏼🙌🏼 may God bless you guys too. May grace fall upon you. Follow your dreams!!! Invest in yourselves 🙏🙌🏼,”she concluded.
Also see: Nadia Nakai pays emotional tribute to AKA
- Spartanburg salon owners open beauty school downtown | Spartanburg Business
- Reynoldsburg police seek tips in suspected arson at barber shop-beauty salon in strip mall
- New York salons: the best hair salons, nail bars and more
- Hethersett salon named best in the east at industry awards
- Looking for a manicure/pedicure in MA? Here are 19 nail salons to try