Annamarie Allen will embark on her first business venture when “AMA Total Beauty” begins trading on Monday (February 20).
Her salon will be based on St Asaph Avenue, at the site previously occupied by “Gossip Girl Beauty Salon”, which closed last week.
Kinmel Bay salon set for closure amid ‘inflation in costs’
A celebratory “open day” will also be held tomorrow afternoon (February 18), from 2-6pm.
Annamarie, who has worked in the industry for nearly one year, said: “It’s just an investment for my family; for my daughter.
“It’s the first salon I’ve owned – I can’t wait! If it works, there’s a big wide world out there!
“It’s a whole new salon – Gossip Girl was gutted inside, so it’s got a whole new look. The new signage is going in today!
“I’ve known Alisha (Seddon, Gossip Girl owner) for a long time, so I know the sort of things they did.
“We’re doing an open day on Saturday, where people can come in and have a look at the salon, have a glass of Prosecco, and celebrate the launch with us.”
Gossip Girl confirmed its closure last month which, in a post on its Facebook page, it said was due to financial constraints.
It had been operating for more than two years prior to shutting its doors earlier this month.
- Spartanburg salon owners open beauty school downtown | Spartanburg Business
- Reynoldsburg police seek tips in suspected arson at barber shop-beauty salon in strip mall
- New York salons: the best hair salons, nail bars and more
- Hethersett salon named best in the east at industry awards
- Looking for a manicure/pedicure in MA? Here are 19 nail salons to try