Brown’s Shoe Fit Co. has been a Hastings staple to shop for footwear since 1970.
With its roots beginning in Shenandoah, Iowa, Brown’s later expanded into several Nebraska cities including Hastings.
- ‘I don’t feel safe to be here anymore’: El Monte sneaker shop shuttered after repeated break-ins
- Locally Owned Shoe Store Cuts Ribbon in Boardman - Business Journal Daily
- Shop This Limited-Edition Cariuma Collection With Peanuts
- Shoe brand Floafers opens store at Bell Works, a few steps away from its corporate offices
- Skate Shoes Are The New Y2K Trend Revived By Sneaker-Loving Gen Zers