Cherise Amore Hair and Beauty and Revolution Hair and Beauty are both up for awards at the Welsh Hair and Beauty Awards in the North Wales catagory with both salons nominated for the title of Hair and Beauty Salon of the Year.
Jade Bartie, owner of Revolution Hair and Beauty based on Griffiths Square in Mold said: “We as a team are absolutely thrilled to become a finalist for the Welsh Hair and Beauty Awards.
“Since the change of ownership back in November, we have worked so hard to upgrade and develop our staff and premises.
“I’m so proud of each individual stylist we have here at Revolution, they really do love what they do, and exceed every single day.”
Revolution’s Jordan Elwell is also nominated for the title of Junior Stylist of the Year.
Meanwhile, Cherise Amore Hair and Beauty, located on New Street are also in the running for the title of Salon of the Year.
Cherise Amore will be looking to build on last year’s success following their awarding of Gold Salon of the Year for Wales at the 2022 British Hair and Beauty Awards.
Salon owner, Cherise Davies said: “We were very fortunate to have won Gold Salon of the Year in Wales 2022 with the British Hair and beauty awards.
“The team work so hard to keep a high standard of work and education, so to be nominated and recognised again for such a prestigious accolade gives us the recognition they truly deserve.”
- Spartanburg salon owners open beauty school downtown | Spartanburg Business
- Reynoldsburg police seek tips in suspected arson at barber shop-beauty salon in strip mall
- New York salons: the best hair salons, nail bars and more
- Hethersett salon named best in the east at industry awards
- Looking for a manicure/pedicure in MA? Here are 19 nail salons to try